Higo WordPress Blog Theme Documentation
Thank you for buying the Higo WordPress blog theme! You've made a good choice! In this documentation, you’ll find a comprehensive information on how to install and use it.
If you're haven't purchased the theme, give it a try, it's for sale on ThemeForest
Higo is not an all-in-one-fits-for-all kind of theme. It features certain minimal design and well thought out layout. Centered logo in the header with navigation and search buttons on the sides. Main navigation lies underneath and gracefully sticks to the top while you scroll making links instantly available. Elegant off canvas menu with navigation and social links together with a custom text makes perfect sense both on small and large screens. Search is always one click away, which is an essential rule for almost any type of site.
You can have up to 3 posts featured in the header followed by either grid or list layout with or without sidebar.
Default posts pagination can be replaced with a sweet "Load More" button, that, let's be honest, hardly can be ignored.
Finally, there's a popular posts section in the footer, that shows most commented posts. On a single post page, it shows related posts instead.
Higo WordPress Theme main features:
- Translation Ready. Easily translate the theme to your language;
- Blazingly fast. We use latest available technologies to make sure that the theme looks equally awesome in all browsers all the while is as lightweight as possible;
- Only SVG icons. The theme looks sharp on any display. Also, your site loads faster;
- Responsive in its core. Elegantly adjusts to any screen size. Because you don't want to lose all those precious traffic from mobile devices, right?
- Higo always follows latest WordPress standards and best practices. Currently, it passes 100% of 18957 tests from WordPress’s Theme Check tool;
- Easy-to-use out of the box. No plugins required. All theme options are made via native Theme Customizer. You can preview all your adjustments before publishing;
- 2 custom widgets: "Higo Instagram" and "Higo Latest Posts";
- "MailChimp for WordPress" Plugin support. Display signup form in the footer and in any widget area;
- Different single post/page templates: with sidebar, full width & narrow width;
- Optional popular/related posts section in the footer;
- Optional load more button instead of classic pagination;
- Grid & list layouts with/without sidebar and optionally 2 latest posts featured in the header;
- Off-canvas menu both on small & large screens;
- Sticky navigation on scroll;
- One click away full-screen search pop-up;
- Social links in the footer & off-canvas section;
- Fancy full-screen gallery view;
- Social share buttons on single posts.
- One click demo import